sunnuntai 30. elokuuta 2020

2020 - The year of the corona - and some changes too

 This bad year has made me do some changes, like the two cabriolet ghias went to to a happy new owner, and this is mainly because i didn't have the money to make them any better, and to be honest, it didn't feel right anymore. so it got a Plymouth Duster instead. Similar that my dad used to own, a 1970 model, slant six, 3-speed column shifter... what a beauty. Heck i do own only two VW`s now. the panel van and the turbo ghia. two mopars, and two porsches. (one audi and one chopper harley.) maybe I'm getting mentally better?

this year has been a rough one as i broke my back too, so lots of painkillers, and nothing i can do. but I'm getting better and hopefully make some updates or video clips - who knows.







2 kommenttia:

Nanno kirjoitti...

I am somewhat relieved to hear that this blog will actually live on, as I think I've been following for something like 4 or 5 years... On the other hand I am sorry to hear about your injury and of course you selling the Ghias. But then again life moves on.

Cheers,
Greg

jyrie kirjoitti...

heh, next thing could be something with the black ghia, :-) but yes, have to concentrate to this more, -

cheers, Jyri