torstai 2. kesäkuuta 2011

Holy shit - i´ve got a cancer?

yes, after looong coffing, high blood pressure, loosing weight, pain in the chest etc... i got to the xray, that showed something... i got a call from the doctor to get to a better computer xray, that showed even more bad things and now i´m going to the xray for the third time, this time they will be checking me all over, + some blood tests, + cut some samples of me. :-( so what can i say?

i hope to get in back in the shape, and to be able to play with my boy,
drive & ride again... and drive that F...ng pauter engine as well...damn.
for the moment my hopes are not sky high...
but i will fight these suckers, as much i can.
i will go to the meilahti hospital tomorrow...thats all for this day, but theres more to come
- and i sure hope that it is better news...

OK IT WASNT cancer, but it might be a sarkoidosis in the heart. this case is not closed yet, i´m visiting hospitals in check ups etc...


2 kommenttia:

slammed.shady kirjoitti...

Oh shit dude! Sorry to hear that! All the best for you!!

Kalle kirjoitti...

I just heard about the news from Jussi and the first thing I did was to visit your blog. I wish you all the best and please keep your spirits up even though it can be hard at times. Good luck with the MR scan!

All the best,
Kalle