torstai 21. heinäkuuta 2011

Little update of my things... my health

OK, after a got out of the meilahti hospital, (2 weeks in wires) from the heart diseace department...  in a much better condition - but 24 pills a day, plus my normal medication... :-( the cancer diagnose was not correct, what i have is a heart sarcoidosis, but lets not stick to that, lets move on, i can cope the pills, and future, but now i feel better, and that great. ok, i´m not totally well, but maybe some day. :-)

there was also someone that wanted to buy my panel van, while it stood on front of the hoospital...

My little co-pilot was not happy that dad will stay so long in the hospital, so now i will spend a lot of time with JIMI. the boy is just sooooo great as a 4 -years old motorhead can be. :-) and boy do he like the cars and bikes? .... to be continued...



Ei kommentteja: