tiistai 20. syyskuuta 2011

going downhill...

well its been a bad time for my illness, i´ve been rssting, but it wont help, seems like the medication is getting me worse for the moment. i´ve been resting at the cottage, and in the ospital too, sorry bout the silence, but i havent had any strenght to do anything,  in 10 days my blood red cells has been dropped to 109 which is a serious case of anhemia... trust me you can really feel that... cant do much, even i have been eating medication for that too, looks like theres something bleeding inside of me, and it might be in the stomach area. have to seeks for more help. doesnt look that promising.

the panelvan is broken for some electric things, and the harley has a screw in its front tire, so they are a paralyzed too, but who gives a damn, i´m not in a shape to do anything... anyway.
i´ll try to get back to the track...asap.

Ei kommentteja: